Re: Heat inside TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Heat inside TR6
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 08:13:55 -0600
You didn't say anything about the engine overheating?  My GT6 is always hot
to drive in the summer too.  I figure if I ever get the inside done, tunnel
bolted down right, and carpets etc that may change.  One other thought,
this happened to a friend of mine, he had the thermostat in upside down???
Good luck.

Jane
'67 GT6