Buying cars after shows

To: pumacon@erols.com
Subject: Buying cars after shows
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 17:26:50
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>My first British car show was in Granby, I lived just south in
>Simsbury.  I'll never forget it,... it was at that show that I got
>hooked, started looking for a TR6 the following day.

Dana,

My wife and I looked on and off for a TR6 for 5 or 6 years.  We saw our
first TR3 at the Westwood, NJ show several years ago and fell in love with
it.  We found and bought one within a year.

BTW - We were spectators at that show, several years ago.  Last Saturday
was the first, of many more years, in which I plan on running that same
show.  The previous coordinator retired out of state and the club was
contemplating cancelling the show. <Hint, hint>

Surely we have a committed lister in the Granby area to renew this show's
lease on life.

Jack