Re[2]: The Plunge Never Felt Better

To: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Subject: Re[2]: The Plunge Never Felt Better
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:59:37 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks Phil

I'm picking the car up on Monday so I can't go pull the commission number off
the car and in my excitement I didn't write it down.  The seller is having a
couple of minor things fixed up under the warranties he still had and he wanted
to use the car in a parade (he's the Grand Marshal) on the 4th and since I was
going out of town anyhow it worked out for the both of us.

The heater is bypassed presently (inlet and outlet hoses are connected on the
engine side).  The seller said he didn't want to not be driving the car while he
waited for a new one to be shipped to the repair shop so he had them bypass the
core and then just never got it done after that.

In my search for a TR6 I've seen a few but not a lot of them advertised (Old Car
Trader and Hemmings) with factory air and one with an after-market AC.  I could
easily get by in Colorado without it and probably just put a heater core back
in, but I like challenges and since I'm warm-blooded  I thought I'd go ahead and
indulge myself.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Bud