'86 Audi parts available

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '86 Audi parts available
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 21:14:02 -0400
Yeah, yeah, yeah....I know that this isn't the Audi list ( is there such
a thing? )

I'm going to pick up an '86 Audi 4 door tomorrow.  The body is very good,
interior pretty nice.  New radiator, tires and brakes.  Auto trans and a
blown motor.  Almost too nice to part out.

Anyone interested?

I'll sell whole ( preferred ) or parts.  Car is just south of Atlanta GA.

..Hey Joe, want to start an Audi door collection too? <VBG>

Sorry for the intrusion ...back to Triumph talking..

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA