Re: Re. Injector Strip

To: David Hill <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re. Injector Strip
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 18:04:56 -0500
    David, I don't have a PI. But, when my carbed TR6 was running very rich,
she would back fire like mad. I would think, if you had gas going through the
motor unburned you would get a back fire once in a while. Just a thought.

Roger Helman

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/