Re: Fw: '75 Triumph Spitfire

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Fw: '75 Triumph Spitfire
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 10:46:56 -0700
Cc: jaltman@altlaw.com, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Trevor,
Techhnically, There was no "correct" dual SU carb setup for US 1500's.
They all came with Single ZS carbs.  The last twin SU's to come to the
US were on the early Mk3's with twin HS2's.  THat manifold fits the 1500
(I have that setup on mine).  But as I'm sure you are aware, the
European  1500s were fitted with HS4's.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--