Re: VTR - How do I join?

To: Dean Mericas <deanm@limno.com>
Subject: Re: VTR - How do I join?
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:19:24 -0400 ()
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Fri, 3 Jul 1998, Dean Mericas wrote:

> I submitted an application with check to VTR last March, and haven't heard
> from them since.  I've tried a couple of follow-up emails via their
> web-site, again with no response.  To date, the check has not been cashed.
>
> Can any VTR-ers out there give me some guidance here?  I'm at the point of
> taking this as a sign that the club's on the skids and stopping the check.

Dean, applications usually are processed fairly promptly once received.
It's possible that it went astray in the USPS. To what address did you
mail the application, and to what e-mail address did you send the
follow-up queries?

Contact me directly if you wish, and we'll get this worked out!

--Andy

p.s. We're definitely NOT "on the skids"! :-)