Re: VTR - How do I join?

To: "Dean Mericas" <deanm@limno.com>
Subject: Re: VTR - How do I join?
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:16:31 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Dean,

I had similar experience,  I contacted a guy named Bill Lynn
(TRIUMPHTR2@aol.com) who explained that they had a Dearborn, MI address for
receiving mail and he gets it in batches.

Still, I never heard from anyone for a long time and had to find someone to
confirm my membership.

Brian Sanborn
sanborn@net1plus.com