Re: East African Safari Triumph 2000 Rally Car

To: <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: East African Safari Triumph 2000 Rally Car
From: "Chris Leah" <crl@intekom.co.za>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 18:59:58 +0200charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi John
I've just spoken to our local chairman, David Blair and he says that the
Johannesburg Spitfire spares man, Kim Kitchen, also rallied a Triumph 2000
Mk1 in the EASR. Doesn't know which year, but most likely in the late '60's,
but believed he did quite well. David thinks Kim still has the car.
I will try and contact Kim and find out what he knows. I'll get back to you
as soon as I have more news.
Best regards
Chris Leah

Jonmac wrote