RE: Tach befudlement

To: <>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tach befudlement
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 20:29:20 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I guess I could try another one at the next club meeting. I'll count the
teeth and post it.  The troubling thing is that it used to be right.  It
stopped reading right when I changed out the cable the first time.  The old
cable housing was in pieces so I replaced the cable + housing and thats when
the problem began.  Its haunted.

Jim Altman Illigitimi non Carborundum    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK