Re: Liquid in Gas tank sending unit float

To: msecres@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Liquid in Gas tank sending unit float
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 20:07:59 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-07-05 19:43:26 EDT, msecres@ibm.net writes:

<<
 OK, I'll throw in my two cents here.  Actually, every plastic float of
 long standing that I have seen come out of Triumph tank has a small
 amount of gas inside it.  To my mind, this means:

 a)  Triumph installs sending floats with gas in them.
 b)  Every triumph sending float has a pinhole in it.
 c)  Triumph sending float plastic is just permeable enough to absorb
 some gas after a very long time.
 d)  It's not gas, it's cherry cola, L-o-l-a, Lola.

 Gee now, let's vote on our favorite of those theories.  I like "D" the
 best.

I vote for  "D"  L-O-L-A, Lola

(laughing out loud again)
Rich Rock