Re: Wedgewood Blue?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Wedgewood Blue?
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 23:16:41 -0700
Cc: Chris Wnek <cwnek@aretha.jax.org>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Joe,
    I was about to go and stand in the corner, when I decided to check my
"Official" Triumph literature. According to the 13/60 parts list (first "later"
publication that came to hand), the touch-up paint was available in "Wedgewood",
that's with 2 "e"s! Part number FYI is 56927......:-)
    Bill

--
                            This Message sent by:
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupe
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1960 Herald 948 Saloon
|    A \____||____/ A    |  1960 Herald 948 Saloon Export
| =  H              H  = |  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
=====U==============U=====  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
\________________________/  1970 Herald 13/60 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
 |_|                  |_|   1972 Spitfire MkIV