Re: Wedgewood Blue?

To: cwnek@aretha.jax.org (Chris Wnek)
Subject: Re: Wedgewood Blue?
From: Robin Hoppe <RHoppe@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 03:22:52 +0000
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 02:51 PM 7/6/98 -0400, you wrote:

>listers,
>        I've never seen a TR in this color before, and I'm curious as to
>whether it as a light shade like Powder, a dark shade like Royal, or
>something different altogether.
>
>Thanks,
>Chris
>

>       Alternate title: Got them ole Triumph Blues again, Mama

                (For the Janis fans among us)

            Check page 24 of Mike Costigan's Complete Guide to Triumph
        Herald and Vitesse for a full page repro of colors. Paint code
        No. 26 is "Wedgwood" listed for 1963-71 and is a good bit darker
        than Powder Blue pictured directly below.

                                        Bruce Hoppe
                                        dba Rhoppe@worldnet.att.net
Bruce(DBA Robin)Hoppe
TR3B