Re: Wedgewood Blue?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Wedgewood Blue?
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 23:53:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Joe,
    You've started me on something here! I've just been through several parts
lists
and workshop manuals, and they don't agree! ALL parts lists say Wedgewood,
whereas the
workshop manuals say Wedgwood. But I will acknowledge that one e is the correct
spelling - it's just comforting to know I'm in good company,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
\________________________/  1970 Herald 13/60 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
 |_|                  |_|   1972 Spitfire MkIV