Re: unisyn carb balancer

To: peterz@merak.com
Subject: Re: unisyn carb balancer
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 20:58:46 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<<I received a Unisyn carb blanching tool from TRF last year. I cannot get the
thing to work properly,>>

Peter - are you covering up the smaller hole (at the top I believe) on the
face plate of the carb?  If so the Unisyn won't work.  WIth the one I have you
need to move the unisyn down, so it is not over the middle of the air intake,
but toward the bottom of it, the lip of the unisyn still covering the total
air intake flange, but exposing (I believe rectagonal shaped - its been a
while) opening on the carb face plate.

JoeSimcoe