TR3A 3B OuterSills

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A 3B OuterSills
From: Ashley Southgate <ashleys@es.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 23:51:17 +1200
Some weeks ago someone posted a request on outer sills,- straight or
curved,ie to be the same as the bottom of the doors,the new sills i have are
straight,should i leave as, or get them curved & that won!t be easy.What was
the out come?.                             Cheers ,Ashley.

PS
I have had no replys on TR3 painted Winchester Blue,there must be no such
colour used?   I have had one reply to TRF cam followers which failed,any
others?.