Re: TR dash replacement time (w/humor)

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR dash replacement time (w/humor)
From: "scott s." <75270_3703a@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 10:44:34 +0000
Is the glove box (cubby?) door attached on the new dash?
On my TR6, this was the hardest part - removing / reinstalling
the hinges and strap and getting the lock / open push switch
in, and adjusting the light switch.

Also it is tempting to remove the chrome / faceplates from
the gauges for a quick clean up.

scott s.