Re: TR6 Tach Cable Problems

To: Brian Ricker <brianr@mvp.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Tach Cable Problems
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 03:26:16 -0400
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Brian,
The Roadster Factory sells quality tach & speedo cables. Their product has
always worked well for me and it appears original. Victoria British sells
inferior products in my experience. If you are concerned about proper fit
and appearance, you may pay a bit more for the TRF part, but in most cases
it's worth it. Sometimes you may be lucky with parts from VB, but you always
take a risk when buying from them.
My $.002

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA