RE: '59 Triumph 10 Project for sale

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: '59 Triumph 10 Project for sale
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 14:36:09 -0500

     were is the car located?

     Larry Peckham
     So Cal Triumph Owners Assoc.

Sorry, I should have mentioned the car is Rockford, IL.  Just South of the
Wisconisin border for those of you going to the VTR convention.
Subject: '59 Triumph 10 Project for sale
Author:  Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com> at CCGATE
Date:    7/9/98 1:53 PM

After an initial flurry of activity, my '59 Triumph 10 has been sitting =
dormant for quite some time.  I am therefore offering it to a good home =
where it can be put back on the road.

Most of the outer body work is done, it still needs sills installed.  I =
have some that were fabricated from sheet metal, but the new owner will =
have to fabricate the aft 12" or so where it contours a bit.  Mostly =
straight and solid, with some holes in the floors that need patching.  =
The car is a completely stripped roller, that comes with two interiors =
(blue leather, poor; red vinyl, excellent), two engines, one =
transmission, a spare rear axle, spare doors, trunk... almost a whole =
second car in parts.  The car is sitting on excellent tires and could =
possibly be flat towed if you trust the wheel bearings (I haven't =
looked, but the car rolls very smoothly).

I still think an industrious fellow could have it ready for the British =
Car Festival in September, but I have too many irons in the fire at the =
moment, and could use the space and money to get my beloved TR-6 back on =
the road.

Price: $700

Tom Gentry
Evenings 815-962-9436