FW: '59 Triumph 10 Project for sale

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: '59 Triumph 10 Project for sale
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 15:48:23 -0500
Sorry, I should have mentioned that the car is in Rockford, IL.  Unfortunately
for you VTR travelers I will be out of town during the convention in Wisconsin.

After an initial flurry of activity, my '59 Triumph 10 has been sitting dormant
for quite some time.  I am therefore offering it to a good home where it can be
put back on the road.

Most of the outer body work is done, it still needs sills installed.  I have
some that were fabricated from sheet metal, but the new owner will have to
fabricate the aft 12" or so where it contours a bit.  Mostly straight and
solid, with some holes in the floors that need patching.  The car is a
completely stripped roller, that comes with two interiors (blue leather, poor;
red vinyl, excellent), two engines, one transmission, a spare rear axle, spare
doors, trunk... almost a whole second car in parts.  The car is sitting on
excellent tires and could possibly be flat towed if you trust the wheel
bearings (I haven't looked, but the car rolls very smoothly).

I still think an industrious fellow could have it ready for the British Car
Festival in September, but I have too many irons in the fire at the moment, and
could use the space and money to get my beloved TR-6 back on the road.

Price: $700

Tom Gentry
Evenings 815-962-9436
Days 815-489-4186