Re: Tr3A radiator shroud

To: "Jeff Raymond" <raymo1@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Tr3A radiator shroud
From: "Rob Robertson" <robandmaggie@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:35:19 -0700
Cc: "Triumph types" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jeff, My TR3a shroud just came yesterday, from Moss, and I was wondering th
e same thing. Was yours painted at all. Mine is just bare cardboard. I'm not
sure what I expected ,but I now have to figure out what the best thing to
protect it with is. I'm doing a total rebuild so want to keep it original.
Let me know ifhave any ideas. Any one else have any input?
Rob Robertson
TS25054