RE: Tr3A radiator shroud

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tr3A radiator shroud
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 08:27:34 -0600

I know nothing about the TR3 shroud but on my TR6's original shroud, I used
a paint called Mar-Hyde Bumper Black to "rejuvenate" it. Worked great! I
used two coats on the "visible" side and one coat on the "hidden" side. This
used up one spray can. Looks really good and is quite easy to keep clean.

Oh yeah, no interest in Mar-Hyde, blah blah blah.

HTH,

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---