Re: Day of Triumph

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>
Subject: Re: Day of Triumph
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:12:25 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Right on, Tom!

Speaking of Manchester, I took home a flyer and I'll be going this year for
the first time.  Looks like an easy drive.  I can't make British Invasion
in Stowe, VT this year due to a conflict, so this will be a really good
substitute, coming just a week earlier.  The flyer even has Don Sforza's
name on it (but I'll go anyway).  Don, sorry we didn't get to meet at DOT.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B