Re: Day of Triumph

To: tomomalley@hey.net (Tom O'Malley)
Subject: Re: Day of Triumph
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:31:39 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 01:05 AM 7/14/98 GMT, Tom O'Malley wrote:

Snip

>Fortunately, a
>professional car thief named Henry Frye helped me wisk it away into
>the barn while the beenie babies were being raffled off.  We went over
>the car with a fine toothed comb and had it back in place before
>anyone was the wiser.  Yes Henry.....we *did* "hafta' give it back".

I am not quite sure why Tom thinks I am a professional car thief, I just
happen to be a computer consultant who has the ability to jump on a good
deal from time to time!    ;-)

Hey, if it wasn't me, it woulda' been somebody else!     ;-)
 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 TR3B   TCF1927 L       Driver
 TR250  CD690 L         Soon to be Driver
 TR250  CD8096 L        Someday Driver
 TR250  CD1074 L        Some Brave Soul Other Than Me
                        Will Make This A Driver!