Re: Bad Day

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (IPM Return Requested)
Subject: Re: Bad Day
From: William Elliott <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:18:20 -0500
Having been the victim of such "attacks" (including a neighbor backing into my
_completely original_ one (family) owner 39k '67 Dart GT 273 and then denying
it), I can only offer sincere condolences.  I agree with the previous poster:
Go for the throat.

But it reminds me of the old urban legend (?) about the guy who walks out to
the parking lot to find his cherished car has been sideswiped, but is then
relieved to see a note under the wiper.  The note reads:  "About 20 people saw
me hit your car.  They're now standing here watching me write this note and
assuming I'm giving you my name, phone number, and insurance information.  I'm
not."

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI