Help!! Surrey Top Rear Frame Dimensions Needed.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help!! Surrey Top Rear Frame Dimensions Needed.
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:43:43 -0600
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

I'm looking at alternative ways (thanks Brian) of shipping a Surrey
Top Rear Frame from England and I need the overal dimensions of the
rear frame itself.  If you were to place the top on the ground I
would need the maximum height, maximum length and maximum width of
the frame.  These numbers are needed so I know what size box it will
fit into.

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather ... Not screaming and
yelling like the passengers in his car.

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)