Do I Want a TR6?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Do I Want a TR6?
From: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:57:53 -0600
Have been lurking here for a few days because I'm interested in learning
more about, and possibly purchasing, a TR6 as a daily driver when
Montana weather permits.  I have a 1970 MGB GT, and although I am
somewhat mechanically-challenged, with the help of the MG list, I've
been able to do most of the maintenance work myself.  Is the TR6 more
difficult and/or expensive to maintain than the MGB?  Are parts as readily
available as they are for MGB's?

I'd appreciate advice on these issues - Gary Davis