RE: Geezers in the fast lane

To: "'Coday Family'" <coday@localaccess.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Geezers in the fast lane
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 15:21:02 -0500
Will the steering wheel only turn every 30 miles or so? What is the fetish
with driving in the left-hand lane, which I learned in this century was for
passing, not for those planning on driving a long way. If you ain't in a
hurry, get in the slow lane. There you can travel at leisure, and let us
with more testosterone and better eyes blow on through!! Besides, we set off
all the speed traps for you guys!!

Bryan
TR Owner Wannabe (and driving like a madman!!)