Re: Geezers in the fast lane

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Geezers in the fast lane
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:42:32 -0700

Well, if this is going to keep on going, I will just have to chime in.

There should be 3 more rules for use of the left lane:
1. During Car Pool Lane restrictions, as there are all over the Bay Area
and many other parts of the US, the left most unrestricted lane becomes the
Virtual Left Lane-  If you aren't passing, get the hell out, no matter how
fast you are going.

2. There should be no speed limit for the left lane, and

3.  If you get hit from behind, it's your fault.

Bob

<triumphs@autox.team.net>