Re: Spit radiator wanted

To: "Bollen" <bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Spit radiator wanted
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:58:09 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Stu, try RIMMER Bros in the UK if you can handle the wait, or SPIT BITS in
CA (both have web sites).  I've used SPIT BITS numerous times for parts on
my GT6, and Nigel has been very helpful.  If all else fails, get a copy of
the factory Competition Preparation Manual from The Roadster Factory, and
have a radiator shop build a crossflow radiator for you (better cooling,
looks cool, does not protrude below the frame rails, costs about $200.00 to
build, and should be legal if you go vintage racing if done right)