MGA GT-23 Chattanooga Weather

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA GT-23 Chattanooga Weather
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 08:45:19, -0500
Hello All.   If any of you Triumph people are planning on attenting
the NAMGAR
GT-23 show at the Choo Choo.  The weather forcast is HOT.  Forcasted
to be in the Mid to High 90s all week long.   Our local club is
"Southern British Car Club" is the host club.  Work sessions at the
choo choo start today.  Our local car show will be in October
(cooler) at the Choo Choo Holiday Inn too.   Same weekend as the SE
VTR meet in Fla.  Gave fair warning that I am going to Fla. in the TR-
6.
So I am working my butt off this show.  John  Flintstone,  Ga.

Will have my 57 TR-3 at the NAMGAR show for sale.

____
John  Rossi