Re: Geezers in the fast lane, did I just pass Larry?

To: MRobe33243@aol.com
Subject: Re: Geezers in the fast lane, did I just pass Larry?
From: Ah3thou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 16:12:26 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 7/18/98 12:42:22 PM Mountain Daylight Time,

"While the slowpoke goes on blissfully unaware of the
carnage he has created. I am in my upper sixties, retired chief of police
and have seen too many of these incidents.  If you are holding up traffic,
either fish or cut bait.  MOVE OVER."

 I agree 100% !!!!

    The other thing I wanted to point out is in your SIG file: ......the
keyboard already knows something that we all learn :..........When you hold
the shift key down while typing TR4 ,...it comes out ......TR$  , how true,
how true !
    Jim
    59 Bugeye
    62 MK II 3000