RE: Cost question

To: <HMENTZEN@aol.com>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Cost question
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 21:16:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Perhaps the question might be better phrased as, whats a reasonable amount
of time necessary to do the job, and what's their hourly rate.  I don't know
the answer but more skilled individuals charge more per hour, so the real
question might be how much time does it take.

Just my .02.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK