Re: Carb Sync tool

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carb Sync tool
From: "Watson" <dav8.trmg@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 12:28:07 +1200
Hi to Chuck, Peter and Brad

Some 27 years ago I purchased a Synchro Test  MotoMeter made in the then
Western Germany.
I have used it during these years to tune my T 2000, works very well and
your description of how to use it is on line Brad. The MotoMeter has a
central disc of 25-30mm dia which has what looks like half ball bearings
mounted around it to give the finger tips grip. The disc can get a bit
stiff to turn but a drop of oil on the thread should free it. I cut a piece
of 3mm ply in the shape of a washer and having a cut out at the top to
allow the air flow into the orifice above carb throat.

Regards

Dave