Buffy hits the law books

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Buffy hits the law books
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 12:16:08 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Buffy here,

I have been reviewing my law books and it seems to me that the police
chief may have retired just in time.  As I understand the chief, he
would ticket someone going near the speed limit for holding up the
rest of the traffic that is trying to travel in a pack at 15plus
miles over the posted limit.  I would have a field day in front of a
judge with him, would mop the floor with him without even getting my
rouge smudged.

Also heard on NPR yesterday that somewhere in this country there is
a lawsuit going because the police department refused to consider
hiring a candidate who scored too high on their IQ test.  I had never
heard of this kind of thing before, but it does explain a lot.  For
one thing, it's probably the reason that those LA police arrested
poor OJ and let the pack of murderers go free.  Same theory of law
enforcement that the chief is using with the traffic laws.

Did anyone else notice that OJ was going way too slow on the
interstate in the bronco?  What the heck was he thinking about? I go
faster than that when I am curling my hair and driving.  He had a
police contingent to get the slow drivers out of the way and he
dawdles along like there's no tomorrow.

Got to get off line, Geezer is starting to wake up.

Buffy

TR3 (will throw it in if Geezer is shot by a plane while driving on
an interstate and then drowns in a body of fresh water,  I have the
usual double indemnity clause in the life insurance that covers the
rocket/drowning scenario)