Re: Buffy hits the law books

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Buffy hits the law books
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 18:26:51 -0700
buffy;

now don't you worry you'r purty lil head bout them laws 'n stuff.
true story: friends curmugeion father got a ticket for going the speed
limit up the santiam pass in Or.
seems he was holding up a line of 5 cars, and the kind officer was not
amused.

don boyd
69 hanomag F 25 (top speed up the santiam pass- 28 mph)