Re: TR-6 front suspension mounting bracket broken

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 front suspension mounting bracket broken
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 18:50:16 -0700
robert ;

probably more likely the kit was't welded properly or there were already
cracks in the frame and the didn't get fixed. if you want to be sure take
it to someone with racecar (tube frame not mdern stuff) or aircraft welding
expereance . ask for an airframe certified welder , bend over and get ready
because these guys are rare and valuable. don't accept "i'm not certified
but i don't need to be cause i'm just as good" .  i know this is overkill
and ther are many welders out there who are good (including me) , but if
you want to be sure.....

don boyd
97 lincoln square wave 185