Re: Geezer speeds it up a bit, side view mirror comments

To: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Subject: Re: Geezer speeds it up a bit, side view mirror comments
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 18:51:59 -0700
Cc: triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Don,
Trust me on this one,  Geeser and Buffy are real people.  I met them at
the ABFM and they confessed to driving way faster than the speed limit
coming up (but always in the fast lane) burning out a pair of headlamps
signaling slower traffic to get out of the way.  Geeser even pulled over
temporarily to let Buffy drive for a short period while she applied her
obligatory makeup.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer