Re: Mystery pin/clutch-gearbox?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Bollen" <bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery pin/clutch-gearbox?
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 02:04:48 -0700
 Mr. Bollen;
        I'm very sorry you took my post poorly. It was ment to be humorous. You
are correct , my spelling is poor. I am so new to computers that I in fact
don't know how to use spell checking on e mail. Shame on me for being so
ignorant. Being called a character doesn't bother me though. When you
pointed out that your cost benifit ratio was about a dollar a mile , I
thought you couln't help but see the humor in the situation, or why would
you put it in the post? Oh well , open mouth-stick in foot. I doubt many
people on the list know me. I'm new to the list , new to the net, and new
to modern computers. What I am not new to is cars, tr's and helping people
fix them . Until very resently, when I moved to the Puget Sound region, I
was the owner of a busy (one man) BMW and Volvo repair shop in Corvallis
Or. However , the marques I chose to service were for business reasons. For
myself and friends british cars and caring for them was the fun part.
        As this machine came with no documentation whatsoever and I figured out
how to upgrade the memory , modem , system devices, and change the Bios to
be net compatable you would think I could figure out spell check. But I
didn't. Perhaps you could provide enlightenment

Don Boyd
69 TR 6
69 Spitfire
61 TR 3