Re: Steering Wheel Movement

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Movement
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:51:53 -0600
Cc: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Bob,
I'm sure glad I asked, I suspect mine is a bushing problem, it figures.
Probably I got more answers because of my gender.  The guys seem always
willing to help a "dumb girl" with car problems.  I'm glad I'm not the only
female on the list.  Good luck with your car.

Jane(finally able to send mail after they enchanted, I mean enhanced our
system)