Wanted: TR3B/TR4/TR4A Transmission

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wanted: TR3B/TR4/TR4A Transmission
From: Harris Goodkind <tr_250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:33:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
My 3B is in need of a new gearbox.  So if anyone has a 4-synchro,
non-overdrive (would be nice, but my commission number says otherwise,
and I want to keep it original) good working gearbox that can just be
bolted in (I don't want to have to tear into it, I want to drive the
car!!!) that they wish to sell at a reasonable price, please let me
know.  Again, that's ANY gearbox from a TR3B/TR4/TR4A that works well
and is a non-overdrive type. TR2/3/3A transmissions need not apply.
Thanks in advance to all.

==
Harris Goodkind
Hanford, California