Bozos in fast lane

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Subject: Bozos in fast lane
From: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:36:00 +1000 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 08:39 17/07/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I flash my lights a lot when someone in front of me thinks he is entitled to
>the fast lane, even though he is driving slower than those in the slow lane.
>All it gets me in the states is the "bird"...

Bryan,

I thought that only happened down here and in Alberta. (I just horned a
shiela in a pink Mini, doing 70 km/h in the fast lane of a 90 km/h freeway.)

I know the solution - just haven't implemented it yet. You need to install a
small accessory motor, generator, and batteries, with which you can power an
air horn from a prime mover, and a pair of spotlamps from a football
stadium. If that doesn't work, it's photon torpedo time!

Allen Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney  2052  Australia