Re: Bozos in fast lane

To: gprtech@frontiernet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bozos in fast lane
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 07:14:15 -0400

> I've always felt that it should be legal to use heavy weapons against
> such perpetrators. That way, they'd get the damage, rather than causing
> any accidents themselves. The weapons would have photo and speed radar
> attached to provide proof in case anyone objected.....

And I have just the heavy weapon: a 1965 Dodge Polara four-door with a 383 and
dual cherry bombs.  About 300 HP as it sits - goes like stink in a straight
line, but don't ask it to turn!  Can totally pulverize the usual econobox
without sustaining any damage itself.  Causes M3 owners to shriek in fear when
I park next to them in a lot (I go out of the way to park next to the guy that
parks waaaay out in the lot - of course I use the utmost in care, but they
don't know that...).

Bruce Clough
'62 TR4 & a few unique Mopars...