Re: Bozos in fast lane

To: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Bozos in fast lane
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 07:55:27 -0700
Cc: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I've always felt that it should be legal to use heavy weapons against
such perpetrators. That way, they'd get the damage, rather than causing
any accidents themselves. The weapons would have photo and speed radar
attached to provide proof in case anyone objected.....

By the way, I'm not normally a speeder. I just hate to see guys flashing
by me in the right lane while I'm in the middle lane. They're invariably
doing it becasue the person in the left lane is going the same speed or
slower than I am.