Re: Oil-type grease gun

To: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>, Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oil-type grease gun
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 20:03:15 -0400
Tom,

I bought this equipment last spring at a local Mercury dealer.  You'll
have to find a Mercury dealer to buy the stuff, they don't distribute
except through dealers.

>From the VTR web page posted by our own Peter Zaborski:

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/trunnion-oil.html

The gun is sold as Quicksilver Grease Gun, part number C-91-37299 and cost
is approxiamtely
$20.00 Canadian. The oil I used is Quicksilver Gear Lube Super Duty in a
250 ml tube, part
number 92-98780 and cost was $4.00 Canadian. Mercury Marine is a world wide
brand of power
boating eqiupment and should be available just about anywhere.