Re; Classic Information

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re; Classic Information
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 20:07:41 +0100
Hi All,

Tomorrow (Saturday), I have to see a 1934 Chevy Sedan. This has RHD, four
doors,  side-mounted spare wheels and no bumpers. It's currently used for
weddings and may be a Master, although my library doesn't list a four door
DA.

I have to write a short article on this car so does anyone know of a good
source of information-history, production, tech, etc., on the web.

I will need this soon so any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Dave Hill, UK.