We're back

To: "Ralph Jannelli" <ralph.jannelli@mci2000.com>, "Bob & Betty Shutler" <klswart@vm.sc.edu>, "Bob & Jennifer Brown" <rbbwana@juno.com>, <jamiep@cris.com>, <jape@email.unc.edu>, <kevina@emji.net>, <pmcmull@ibm.net>, <robert.yokley@cp.novartis.com>, <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: We're back
From: "bill" <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 21:04:54 -0400
Cc: "Randy Fritz" <RJFritz@aol.com>, "Joe Worsley" <worsley@ebicom.net>, "Ron Bonnelli" <TRRON@aol.com>, "VTR ADMIN" <vtr-admin@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Mary and I returned home safe and sound at 3:58 PM, 7-26-98, after
traveling a round trip total of 2,725 miles and driving 50.5 hours.  No
problems except we couldn't find a motel room in Kentucky along I-64 last
night.  We gave up looking at 1:30 AM and spent what was left of the night
at a rest stop sleeping in the Explorer.  At the moment I feel like used
dish water.

The TCOC did well at the VTR Convention in Hudson:

Pat McMullen 1st in Modified Concours, 2nd on the St. Croix River Tour
Kevin Andrews 5th in Participants Choice and 3rd in class in the AutoCross
I received my Preservation Award, first in class at the AutoCross after
collapsing a lifter on my final and fastest run of the day and was honored
with the Dennis Riley Award.

I was very pleased to award the Carolinas Cup to Ken and Nancy Streeter,
they truly embody the spirit of participation at VTR Conventions.
Congratulations!

Off for some much needed sleep.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6