TR6 PI fuel-injectors - insights greatly appreciated

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 PI fuel-injectors - insights greatly appreciated
From: "Michael Noerregaard" <m_noerregaard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 02:02:27 PDT
Diving into the world of PI-engines.....completely new to me, but looks
promising so far. The PI TR6 that I just picked up yesterday needs to
have the fuel-injectors replaced - or at least reconditioned (and yes,
they appear to be the reconditionable type). What options do I have? I
have seen stainless steel ones in a Triumph Tune catalogue - but haven't
been able to locate the price. How much should I expect to pay for
these? Are there quality differences in the different types of
injectors? Where do I get the best deal? I only so far have the
spare-parts catalogues that I brught home with my from the US - and not
much about PI models in those....

Thanks a million,

Michael