Re: TR6 PI fuel-injectors - insights greatly appreciated

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 PI fuel-injectors - insights greatly appreciated
From: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (Gerhard Wiederholl)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:23:57 +0200
Just had a look at my TTS catalog. They have reconditioned injectors(exchange
parts) for 77 DM and German made new injectors for 149 DM. I don´t know any more
details. No financial interest........
The address is :

TTS-Mausbach
Cohnenhofstrasse 37

50769 Cologne-Langel
Germany

Good Luck

Gerhard Wiederholl

1969 US-TR 6
1976 Euro-TR 7 RV (motorcycle)

Michael Noerregaard schrieb:

> Diving into the world of PI-engines.....completely new to me, but looks
> promising so far. The PI TR6 that I just picked up yesterday needs to
> have the fuel-injectors replaced - or at least reconditioned (and yes,
> they appear to be the reconditionable type). What options do I have? I
> have seen stainless steel ones in a Triumph Tune catalogue - but haven't
> been able to locate the price. How much should I expect to pay for
> these? Are there quality differences in the different types of
> injectors? Where do I get the best deal? I only so far have the
> spare-parts catalogues that I brught home with my from the US - and not
> much about PI models in those....
>
> Thanks a million,
>

> Michael

ÐÏࡱ