Re: Bumper Bar Info

To: "Bowen, Patrick A" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Bumper Bar Info
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:44:20 -0700
Cc: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>, "triumphs-owner@autox.team.net" <triumphs-owner@Autox.Team.Net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Let me throw in my 2 pence worth.

I too have seen quite a few of those badge bars attached to both early
GT6's and low bumper Spits.  In fact Paul Bent's Mk1 GT6 has what is
left of one.  Somebody took a hack saw and removed it for no apparent
reason.

Since John Thomason's book makes no mention of it, I must assume that it
was not a factory option but it was very popular at one time.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer